Our #1 priority is the health and safety of donors and employees
To our valued Donors:
All Saturn Bio centers are currently operating normal business hours. Continuing our operations is critical to the patients who rely on our life-saving medicines. Now more than ever, we need your donations!
We wanted to reassure you that Saturn Bio has been monitoring the evolving impact of COVID-19. Saturn Bio’s #1 priority is the health and safety of our donors and employees.
Our donor center teams are focused on preventing the spread of COVID-19:
- We measure the temperature of every donor as part of the routine donor screening process.
- We assess every donor for any changes in their health since their last donation.
- Our team members wash their hands with soap and water frequently for at least 20 seconds and use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Our team members stay home if they do not feel well.
- We routinely clean and disinfect the donor screening areas, donation beds, and equipment throughout the business day.
- Our facilities are thoroughly cleaned each evening by professional cleaning vendors.
In addition to the routine activities listed above, our team members are:
- Providing COVID-19 educational materials to all donors.
- Increasing the frequency of spot cleaning frequently touched objects and surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, faucets, sinks, and tabletops.
- Monitoring the situation and recommendations of public health authorities both nationally and locally.
If you have any questions about donating, please contact center management. If you’re not feeling well or are concerned that you might have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please stay home and contact your healthcare provider.
Thank you for your life-saving donations.
More on the COVID-19 from the CDC